- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Managers
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- Closing Date:31 May 2022
Are you looking for a new and proactive role within Security?
We are looking for a Security Operations Manager to join us at our client site in Grangemouth.
As a Security Operations Manager, you will ensure the effective operational management of the contract and will report to the security manager. They will ensure appropriate staffing levels are in place at all times and oversee all aspects of staff training and ensure its effective delivery through appropriate testing and audits. They will be the first line of reporting for all disciplinary matters across the project and will accurately document all incidents.
What we can offer you:
- £36,400 per annum
- Mon – Fri
- Annual leave entitlement of 5.8weeks a year
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- Access to a comprehensive Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme, together with an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme that provides a wealth of health and wellbeing support#
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Operationally support the Security Manager by overseeing the daily operations of all locations.
- Report and liaise with the Security Manager to ensure effective lines of communications pertaining to the delivery of a professional and effective security service.
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements whilst minimising associated risks to both the customer and the business.
- Ensure all training requirements are completed and ensure supervisors are fully training and competent.
- Carry out spot checks and audits of all gate locations, gate staff and supervisors.
- Any welfare issues throughout the different locations are highlighted and rectified.
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Basic IT Skills
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation
- Demonstrate reliability including the ability to deliver high standards of both punctuality and attendance in order to ensure team effectiveness and availability
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
- SIA – DS license
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation servicesWe celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.