- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Aviation Logistics
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
Do you enjoy meeting and greeting people? Do you thrive on providing a first-class customer service, where a simple smile or hello can brighten someone's day? If so – then we are looking for you to join our amazing team based at Heathrow Airport as a Security Agent.
The Heathrow rail team provide security to the Heathrow rail stations. The service covers the operational schedule, 365 days per year and employs a diverse workforce to deliver this service. As a Security Agent, you will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager in aspects of the security operation and are required to protect the customer's property, people and/or assets by providing security services.
The position requires you to have a high level of customer service and communication skills along with a positive attitude.
- Provide security on the Heathrow rail stations
- Conduct a security sweep on the stations every half an hour of the shift
- Complete a walk around the station and ensure everything is running smoothly
- Ensure the collection of trolleys from relevant points in the station and placed in required storage areas.
- Complete an incident/Accident Report for any issue you may encounter, including any near miss events (recording any injuries as a result of an accident to yourself or passengers).
- Check for any unattended items and ensure this is reported
- To ensure that your ID Pass is on display at all times while at work
- Help with the breaks where needed
- Any additional reasonable duties requested by operational management
- Able to the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure
- Able to deal calmly and confidently with all demands from the public.
- Deliver excellent customer service
What we can offer you:
- £11.05 per hour
- Shifts 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days only), 9 hours per day.
- Annual leave of 5.6 weeks per year
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your security career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
About Wilson James:
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.