- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Managers
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
Are you looking for a new and engaging job opportunity? Do you have proven experience of leading managers and leaders in training and compliance? Do you enjoy working in a hands-on, fast-paced environment where your specialist input has a direct and positive impact on the people at the heart of the business? Are you looking to join a company who cares and supports personal development?
We have a new opportunity for you to join us as a Senior Training and Compliance Manager based at our popular, global organisation giant tech social media company that provides seamless and intelligent social media technology. The clients' facilities are modern and innovative which provides an outstanding working environment for you to thrive in.
We are looking for a passionate and exceptional Senior Training & Compliance Manager who will ensure all functions are carried out in an efficient and effective manner. You will hold the responsibility to manage the existing Training Generalists and promotes this service element within the Security Management Team as well as compliance to the client and Wilson James Policies and standards requested by the Security Management Team. The role will carry a significant amount of responsibility and will require a strong stakeholder with extensive experience in team management, personal and continuous development strategies and industry compliance to set standards. This includes planning, delivery and review of all aspects of training and compliance, planning and putting forward initiatives with other regional teams within EMEA at the client, proactive management of the role to ensure the Generalist team is current and progressive with a focus on Security standards and Customer Service delivery.
The right person for this role will have a strong desire for developing and supporting their team to deliver outstanding levels of service and will have skills in planning, critical review and problem solving.
- Manage the consistency and quality of Training and Compliance standards across the Wilson James teams and proactively manage the existing Generalist team to develop Security, Reception and Front of House training and customer service programs
- Manage and maintain Training programs to ensure that the Generalist team is consistent in delivery of T&C and exceeds expectation.
- Manage and implement practical and feasible training plans for the team and review this on an annual basis
- Act as a key driver for initiatives within in client EMEA teams in regard to Training and Compliance.
- Work with the Senior Management team to ensure the effective deliver of contract based and external training sessions and courses
What we can offer you:
- £60,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday, 5 days a week
- Free catered food on site and free bike parking
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent in Learning and Development
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience within a large Security and Customer Service delivery role or a similar level position of responsibility, managing the training and development of a large team in the Security and Front of House service delivery industry and delivering above expectations
- Must have proven experience of leading Managers and Leaders in Training and Compliance
- Must have proven experience in delivering leading Training and Development programs for teams of 100+
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.