- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Security Corporate
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- Closing Date:27 February 2024
Wilson James have been raising standards in security, construction logistics, aviation services, and technology for over 30 years. With 5,000 employees and a presence across over 300 client sites all over the UK, we are dedicated to delivering tailored solutions and top-tier customer service. As a leading managed service provider, we prioritise safety, efficiency, and customer satisfaction. Joining Wilson James offers the excitement of working with diverse, vibrant clients, making for a dynamic and engaging workplace.
We are looking for a Estate Patrol Officer to join us at our client site in London.
Our client is one of the largest pedestrianised communities around, with modern offices, retail, food and drink outlets all in one place. Alongside this are modern gardens giving the site a unique feel.
As an Estate Patrol Officer you are an integral part of the team and you can make an impact with your skills to protect, deter and respond to any security matters, whilst providing an exceptional customer service experience.
What do you get from us:
- Shift Pattern – 4 on, 4 off – 07.00am-19.00pm
Pay: £12.91 per hour
- Lifestyle Benefits – Mortgage and financial advice, vouchers for various shopping outlets and food stores, employee referral scheme.
- Learning & Development – we actively encourage progression and offer various eLearning courses, progression, training whilst on site, apprenticeships, and in-house training courses.
- Health and Wellbeing – Life assurance scheme, access to mental health support specialists
A typical day in the life as a Estate Patrol Officer:
- Your patrol posture must be welcoming, effective, determine and confident to detect, deter and deny crime at Broadgate
- Manage public realm security
- Use Tracktic and Fulcrum systems to report incidents, record patrols and read instructions and security updates
- To help raise the profile of Broadgate and ensure that all visitors feel welcome
- Always remain well informed
- Ensure that all incidents are reported and responded to in accordance with policies and procedures as appropriate to the rank of Security Officer.
- All incidents are responded to as directed by the Area Supervisor and in accordance with policy and procedures.
- What are we looking for?
We are looking for people who are passionate about helping others and keeping those around you both safe and secure.
- DS licence
- Experience of working in a retail or public space environment and able to engage with people of all kinds
- You need to make everyone feel safe and provide added value through you concierge/ambassadorial skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple issues at once, prioritising and resolving problems for people
- Ability to communicate with the public, subordinates, colleagues, clients, contractors, and management in the appropriate manner
- The ability to effectively deal with incidents with demonstrable resilience and self-control
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure
- Have an ability to deliver succinct and clear reports both verbally and written
- Demonstrate reliability including the ability to deliver exacting standards of both punctuality and attendance
Apply today and secure your future with Wilson James!
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis. For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, https://wilsonjames.co.uk/sustainability