- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Security Corporate
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- Closing Date:10 July 2022
Are you looking for a step up in your career? Do you have supervisory experience, with the ability to guide and motivate a team? Are you an expert in your field? We are looking for someone who is willing to go above and beyond to provide an excellent service to our brand-new client. If this sounds something of interest, why not apply now?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Security Shift Supervisor at one of our newest clients based in London. Our client provides specialist risk focussed workplace & property management services to a wide range of complex sophisticated clients throughout the UK. We are looking for you to bring your sophistication and talent to exceed in this position.
As a Security Shift Supervisor at this site, you will be responsible for providing positive and supporting assistance to the Security Manager in controlling the day to day operational requirements of the contract in line with the customer and contractual expectations. Acting as the initial management contact for all security personnel. You will ensure service delivery and prompt response to all incidents. The Shift Supervisor will stand in for the Security Manager in their absence.
- Make sure all personnel that work under your leadership are adequately training on systems in use
- Ensure all security officers are briefed and comfortable on their day to day duties
- Conduct post visits to all Security positions at regular intervals throughout the shift
- Report and escalate any issues or incidents to the Security Manager
- Manage the day to day operation of all security staff
What we can offer you:
- £12.42 per hour
- Shift pattern of 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off, 0700 – 1900 / 1900 - 0700
- Annual leave of 5.6 weeks per year
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your security career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- SIA CCTV Licence
- First Aid Qualification
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.