- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Security Corporate
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- Closing Date:6 July 2022
Are you looking for a step up in your security career? Are you ready for a new challenger within corporate security?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a security officer at our site based in London. The client, a large multinational media and digital marketing company, wants an officer who can make a difference and stand out from everyone else. You will ensure a safe environment through a team effort of diligent, active patrols, strict access control, monitoring, reporting and equipment control.
What we can offer you:
- £10.98 per hour
- Mon – Fri
- Annual leave of 5.6 weeks per year
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an industry-leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your security career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings, Fence perimeter, and access points
- Control and monitor surveillance equipment and perform building and equipment inspections
- Guarding access points; permitting or refusing entry; Checking for correct identification
- Receiving and booking in visitors and staff to the site, issuing them with the appropriate ID
- Any reception duties required
- Complete daily reports, including relevant information, observations, surveillance footage, and signature
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Basic IT Skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure
- Have an ability to deliver succinct and clear verbal and written reports where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation
- SIA -DS licence
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.