- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Security Corporate
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- City:Milton Keynes
Are you looking for a job opportunity in the Milton Keynes Area? Are you looking for a step up in your security career? Are you ready for a new challenge within corporate Security? Do you want to be based in a welcoming and engaging environment? If so, why not apply now?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Security Officer at one of our clients based in the Milton Keynes area. You will be working as part of a brilliant security team at one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas companies who are committed to their values of safety, respect, excellence, courage and one team.
As a Security Officer at this site, you will be responsible for maintaining the security requires of the client whilst maintaining a good corporate image and high standards of professionalism.
- Maintain a polite, courteous, and friendly manner towards the public, the client, and colleagues.
- Dealing with all car parking enquires, queries and complaints.
- Enforcement of all on-site car parking regulations.
- Maintain parking space numbers to ensure smooth occupation of site.
- Prevent the admittance to the premises of unauthorised persons.
What we can offer you:
- £12.22 per hour
- 42 hours per week - 4 no 4 off
- Annual leave of 5.6 weeks per year
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme
- The opportunity to develop your security career with access to training and development programmes
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression
- Employee Referral Scheme
- SIA Licence
- Excellent customer engagement skills with excellent verbal and communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, timekeeping, and ability to prioritise time effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to think and act quickly in emergencies or under pressure
About Wilson James
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 5,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise, we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James provides services to some of the world's most iconic brands. We collaborate. We raise standards. We win awards.
We employ more than 5,000 brilliant people across security, construction logistics and aviation services.
We celebrate diversity. With more than 75 nationalities represented in the Wilson James family, we are a truly inclusive company.
Wilson James is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. A criminal conviction will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position, however each case will be assessed on an individual basis.
For information about Wilson James' commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please see our website.