- Vacancy Type:Full Time
- Type of Contract:Nuclear and International
- Temp or Perm:Permanent
- Closing Date:3 December 2023
Are you ready for a new challenge within Construction Logistics?
Do you want to work for a business who genuinely values and empowers its employees?
Do you want to work for business that is committed to your development, progression and well-being?
Due to continuous growth we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Materials Assurance Operative.
You will be based in our Client's Warehouse at Bristol - Avonmouth supporting materials coordination for the MEH Alliance at Hinkley Point C. As a Materials Assurance Operative you will have a good understanding of Asset Management software and you will maintain accurate records of materials. You will be asked to produce various reports and provide administrative support to Off-Site management team. This role is ideal for someone who likes varied workload as it is balanced between asset inspections and administrative tasks.
What we can offer you:
- Salary starting from £26,000 - depending on experience
- 8.5% bonus
- Working 39 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Annual leave of 5.8 weeks per year
- Life assurance scheme
- Company sick pay
- Pension Scheme 5% employer contribution
- Access to an industry leading Employee Benefits Platform offering lifestyle savings and discounts on most high street retailers, a Reward and Recognition programme.
- Employee Assistance Programme that provides a health and wellbeing support service.
- As an employer of choice, we focus on wellbeing, training, and career progression.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
What we need from you:
- Good IT Skills and understanding of asset management software.
- Good in the use of MS Package.
- Understanding of stock management and relevant systems.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Excellent Written, Verbal & Numeracy Skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to research and produce reports.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with other internal processes and systems.
- CITB HSE Test (Operative)
Site Specific Information
- You must be able to provide a 3-year work history required for vetting process in line with HPC protocols.
- You must be able to obtain the HPC pass.
- You must complete CITB Operative HSE test before start.
- This role is based at our Client's Off-site warehouse, however some HPC Site visits will be required. HPC is located remotely and a bus journey of 45 minutes each way is required to gain access.